Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Splitter Is Super!

The following has been prerecorded, 2/26/10:

Yesterday, when I cut and split wood, the crust on the snow was softening and I broke through almost to my waist a couple of times. I only hauled one load up because I wanted to give my pants time to dry by the stove before milking the cows. I had more wood cut and split than I thought, as it took me most of my time today to finish hauling it up. Although, as far as hauling capacity goes, sometimes my little sled feels more like a wheelbarrow. I can't wait until the snow melts and I can start using my normal trailer again. Won't be long. I spied a little bit of mud and water on the south side of one of the pine plantations.











- Quads, hailing from Grand Marsh Observatory atop Elk Castle Hill