Saturday, January 28, 2017

Lots To Do

Another migraine has been trying it's damnedest to take hold this morning. I've got lots to do at the office. Since I quit trying to haul any up to the yard, I've got cutting and splitting to do.

Hard to believe January is almost gone. February is a short month, then it should be starting to get warm enough to put some wheels back on the old truck and move it into the garage. Hopefully I can get it running again. Sharing one car is difficult. If something happens to the van I have no way of rescuing her.

Karen's first day back to work after two weeks off. It didn't go quite as we planned, with the truck breaking down and whatever, we didn't go anywhere. Didn't even get down to Fern Dell Gorge like we wanted. Well, we'll get there on one of her days off soon, before the icicles melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment