Saturday, May 23, 2009

Millston to Hatfield ATV Ride

JR, Melissa, Jeff, and I had a nice 90 mile ATV ride today. There were a lot of other people riding. It rained just enough to keep the dust down in the morning, but after noon the sun came out and by the end of the day it was getting dusty again. One or two nice mud holes in the trail up by Hatfield, but mostly it has been turned into a road. Even the last couple of holes are scheduled to be filled in and replaced by a road made for ATVs. Goodbye fun.

This is why you go slow and easy through the holes in the trail. Those that feel the need to skim over the top of them at high speed sometimes end up in an accident.


And they laughed at my new skull cap that I was wearing. At least I kept my shirt on!


There she is. Ran perfectly all day and followed the big boys everywhere they went.


Is somebody missing a whisk broom? I think I found it.


- Quads, hailing from Grand Marsh Observatory atop Elk Castle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment