Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Stand Corrected!

The Adams NAPA was open this morning, just like JR suggested to me that it was. But not for much longer. The young guy that owns it has been bought out by the co-op. He said that once they move it into the old True Value building and take it over, then it will most likely NOT be open on Sundays anymore.

The brakes are fixed, for now. All the other brake lines look like they could blow out at any moment, but I did buy extra just in case. Anyway, with Mrs. Reverend running the brake peddle and me laying under the truck working the bleeder screws, we got every last drop of air out of it. The brakes feel like factory original once again!

Now maybe I'll head out in the woods and do some cutting, while the stupid snow melts again.

- Quads, hailing from Grand Marsh Observatory atop Elk Castle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment