Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Under The Weather

Wow! Just getting over a nasty flu bug. Started with terrible headaches a few days ago (which for me is nothing unusual anyway) then progressed to nausea, abdominal cramps, and frequent bathroom trips. I thought I was going to croak yesterday. Finally today I have been able to eat a little something.

I guess it's going around, but I don't know where I would have gotten it. I don't go anywhere and nobody comes to visit. I suppose the girls could have brought it home.

March is a bad month for me. It's the month that I needed heart surgery, then a couple years after that I ended up in the hospital in March again with life-threatening pneumonia. One more week of March and I should have it made, until next year!

- Quads, hailing from Grand Marsh Observatory atop Elk Castle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment