Saturday, May 17, 2008

I was a little worried that last night might be a late night for me again. Fortunately, the sky clouded up just as the stars were coming out. Ha ha! No stargazing last night.

Mr. and Mrs. JR were over last evening and got some more rocks for their growing rock garden. They rode in my little firewood trailer behind my Hawkeye ATV! Ashley took their picture, and as soon as I get it from her I'll post it!

JR will be leading a ride in Jackson County tomorrow. Sounds like it will be good weather for it. I'm going to volunteer some time for my ATV club instead. It'll be fun too, even if maybe a bit more lonely. I'll be working on the clues/route in preparation for the Castle Rock Family ATV Club scavenger hunt taking place on June 21st. Roger sent me a reference copy of last year's papers that Theresa did such a fun job on!

Today I think I'll set my irrigation system up in the garden, fill everything up with gas, and maybe look for a new tripod for my small scope.

No comments:

Post a Comment