Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm watching an old Chuck Norris movie right now on channel 3.2. Chuck is just a kid in it! It's a trucker/CB radio/action movie called "Breaker! Breaker!" Don't know if it's any good yet, as it just started and I've never seen it before.

We had a great day in the wildlife refuge today. JR's ride in Jackson County fell through, so he and Mr. and Mrs. Stumpjumper followed me around while I wrote down the clues for the Castle Rock Family ATV Club scavenger hunt on June 21st. Wow, now I really know all the work Theresa put into it last year, and my clues don't even rhyme! I think I'm done. Now I just have to type it up legibly, and print out a bunch of copies.

Oh, almost forgot. For you ladies out there that have always wondered what's inside the men's bathroom in the local taverns, now you know:

No comments:

Post a Comment