Saturday, June 21, 2008

It was another great day for an ATV ride! Of course, when isn't it a great day for an ATV ride? Saw some wildlife, hung out with fellow ATVers, told some stories, and took some pictures (imagine that!).

It was a little dusty (no flooding in northern Juneau County), but not bad at all. Just enough clouds popped up in the sky so as not to be the same old boring blue!

Even though I had came up with the clues and route for the Castle Rock Family ATV Club Scavenger Hunt a month ago, only one thing had changed since then. Everything else was still in the same place as when I wrote it up!

A day or two and I'll have a few pictures, and maybe a short video, uploaded to the picture page. The picture to the left of this post will change to indicate when the update has been made. If I have any pictures of special mention, or a story to tell, I post those right here in the scrapbook.