Saturday, June 7, 2008

UPDATE: Looks like they figured it out ahead of schedule! My home page is now working again. Excellent!

UPDATE: It was passed on to a supervisor and he couldn't figure it out either. On Monday they will pass it on to an administrator. The web tech I talked to last night left a note that she called me and left a message, but I never got it. Apparently my phone number comes up to somebody else's account in the ISP's files, so maybe that person got my message???? I've had the same ISP account for 12 years, and the same phone number for even longer than that - beats me.

Late yesterday afternoon my home page (main picture page) stopped working. It's something to do with my ISP's server that it's hosted on. I put in a call to my ISP tech support last night. I've had problems with my dialup in the past, but this is the first time in 12 years that I can remember having trouble with the home page. I'll call again this morning after I'm done milking the cows and see if they've figured anything out yet.

In the meantime, this page is still up and running. It's hosted for free by Blogger on a different server than my home page.