Sunday, January 25, 2009

Castle Rock Family ATV Club Winter Poker Run - Pictures

There was no chance of breaking that rule!


I remember skinny-dipping there a long time ago when I was a lot less scary to look at!


There wasn't much snow on the lake, so I didn't have to worry about getting stuck.


Here's the Hawkeye parked by the island.


Castle Rock Lake is pretty big. Big enough to make a Polaris Hawkeye look even smaller!


Packed so tight in Slip Inn they couldn't even get the door closed!


In total, I rode 40 miles. It's been awhile since I did much riding, and I had a great time spending the day with my friends on the lake!

These pictures and more can also be viewed on the picture page (Home).

- Quads, hailing from Grand Marsh Observatory atop Elk Castle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment