Sunday, February 18, 2007

webmaster note

2/17/07
I officially informed the club that I will not be handling their web site anymore, after they find a suitable replacement. I feel it's best if the club pays for their web services, but not to me since I have no desire to be an employee of the club. That's not why I'm in it and it would take some of the fun out of it.

This way the club will be able to dictate to the web service what they want, get a bill in the mail, and not have to be confined to the whim of some local. In the club's quest to grow and become more than just a local club, I will not be able to grow with them and supply them with the services they need. I'm just some dumb farmer that taught himself how to make simple web pages! I had fun doing it for the club while they were still growing, and now it's time for them to move up to better services.

Thanks,

quads :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment