Monday, February 26, 2007

Is it over?

2/25/07
snow: 2.0 inches
storm total: 20.0 inches

I hope it's over! I'm sick of plowing. The snow yesterday was totally different than the day before. The day before was a lot of snow to plow, but it plowed fairly easy. Yesterday was a bitch. Besides not having a lot of room to put it, because of the snow the day before, it was like flakes of super glue! It didn't want to roll over good, stuck to the blade, wouldn't pile well, and didn't clean up worth a damn. I hate plowing snow when it's like that. Normally when I change the direction of the blade, I brush the snow off the frame, then pull the pin and turn the blade. Not with this stuff!. I had to carry a stick around with me to pick the snow off of the pin.

Oh well, at least it's done for now. Hopefully today I can screw around and get a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment