Sunday, February 18, 2007

webmaster note

2/1/07
This is a sad day for ATVers in the local area, and possibly the state and beyond. Sandy Stanley has reluctantly decided to resign her position as secretary (and many more unofficial duties) of the Castle Rock Family ATV Club. Her many years of "heart and soul" dedication will be greatly missed. The people that allowed the situation to go this far, and a few bad apples that possibly provoked it, should be ashamed of themselves. If only more of us "regular members" had seen this coming sooner, but then the last "regular member" meeting was months ago. Maybe, just maybe, we could have.....................

Anyway, almost all of the information that this web site contains was direct copy and paste of Sandy's own words and work. I had never intended to build a web site for the CRFAC, but Sandy kindly asked me, and after much deliberation (because I had been stung in a similar, unrelated situation before) I decided to do it as a favor to her. I figured if she thought this club was worth the effort, then that was good enough for me too.

Now, I fear for the future flow of the information used to keep this web site current. I normally like to do a little Spring Cleaning and trim here and there as I see fit. This year I cleaned up early and tried to slim the site down to a simple conveyance of the bare facts in preparation for the possible "Drying Up Of Information". If it's up to me to come up with things to type on my own (especially anything that makes sense), we can forget it!

Thanks,

quads :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment