Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A funny thing about elections and us.

Elections have little, if any, effect on us, Mr. and Mrs. Reverend. We don't own anything (a trailer house with the roof caving in and a toilet that fell through the floor, on less than one acre of land), we have no money, no retirement account, no savings, no life insurance, and no health insurance. We no longer hunt or fish, and ATVing is merely a revenue-generator for politicians and tree huggers alike. If anything changes at all, the law of averages alone states that change would almost have to be better for us. Even if this round of politicians screws everything up like all politicians before them, how will we know? Even if I were to lose my ""job"" it would be no big deal. I'm sure there are lots of other places I could work at for less than minimum wage and no benefits. Depending on how much less than minimum wage it pays, I could end up making even more money than I do now!

- Quads, hailing from Grand Marsh Observatory atop Elk Castle Hill!