Monday, December 22, 2008

Typical

This morning when I was done milking, he still wasn't awake. Nothing out of the ordinary for him. It would actually be out of the ordinary if he was awake by the time I was done. Timing is everything, and he must lay in bed counting the minutes to get it just right!

It was below zero. In that case, I like to keep the cows in the barn a little extra. It keeps the barn from freezing and it doesn't hurt the cows any to give them a few hours of extra warmth.

I came home, made my breakfast, checked the weather, and did a few chores around the house. 8:30am rolls around and he's still not up. Still not completely out of the ordinary for his level of ambition.

I walk back down to the barn, let the cows out, clean the barn and finish up the chores. 9:00am and he's still not awake!

Typical.

- Quads, hailing from Grand Marsh Observatory atop Elk Castle Hill