Friday, December 17, 2010

Another gorgeous day!

As soon as I'm done with the laundry, I'm heading out into the woods! No calls for firewood so far, so I'm going to go run the saw a little bit. Maybe that will lift my spirits some. I doubt very much I will ever get back into the Christmas spirit within the next week, but I am going to continue doing the things I enjoy, even if lately every time I see the snow and feel the cold that I used to love, brings back memories of the barrage of b.s. and my failed crusade against the Total Downer Club over the last couple of months....

2 comments:

  1. Don't let them Bastards get you that far down.The only ones you need to be in the Christmas mood for is Ashley and Karen.I have been in it since the beginning of November and no one not even Tracie can get me out of my Christmas mood i don't give a fat rats ass who whines about the snow the cold,i think it is a nice change of pace and i am going to enjoy it while we have it.We could be sitting in the house with the air conditioner on afraid of going outside cause i might sweat my balls off.At least now i am sweating my balls off sitting in the house.Ha!!

    I guess we won't be over tonight but we plan on popping over tomorrow.Let me know if you plan on going some where,if not we will see you tomorrow.

    I have something that will make you laugh(i hope) and maybe it will get you back into a more happier spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I think we will be home tomorrow. Thanks for trying to cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete