Thursday, December 16, 2010

Well ladies (and you fellas that are similar to ladies) check this out...

...I pushed my snow-blower over a mile through the woods to get to these wood stacks.

1/4 mile.


1/2 mile.


3/4 mile, almost there.


End of the trail...for now! I was testing it out with my ATV and I think I might be able to pull the trailer as needed, since the trail is wide enough. Although, if I can't get enough traction, I will make do with the sled, which only hauls 1/3 of a load.


There are some dead trees along my cleared path, so I can cut, even if they aren't the trees that I wanted to cut now.

4 comments:

  1. Wow looks like alot of work but it will pay off when you seel all that wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are rite it would be.You know i was thinking i was going to have to blow me a path out to Cypress but Al came through before i got the driveway done.

    How is Goldie doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goldie still about the same. I posted a video of her just above this.

    ReplyDelete