Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My ISP was screwed up last night and this morning. Second time this month. They really aren't too bad nowadays though. A lot better than many years ago when I had old MAQS.net. They really sucked. I got rid of them and never looked back. A few people said later on that they got better again. Well, duh. Everybody left them for somebody else and when you only have 6 people using your server, it gets better all by itself! Ha ha!

Sure isn't bad weather for mid-November. Really foggy today. Looks like the big blizzard they were talking about is going to miss us completely. I guess that's ok. I wouldn't mind just one so I could try out my snowblower and a little white for Christmas. Then it can go away. Just as long as there is plenty of ice for the Castle Rock Family ATV Club Winter Poker Run!

This morning I came across some cool pictures of a dust devil. I saw one once like this, or maybe even a little bigger, in the field by my house. At first I thought it was smoke and something was on fire. It never left the field, but stayed there for 15 minutes or so before it died out.


No comments:

Post a Comment