Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yee Haw! After today, no more milking cows for me until Monday! It isn't often that I get more than an evening off.

Our plan is to go to Elroy once or twice to ride the bike trails and go to Necedah/Millston once or twice to ride the ATV. Mrs. Reverend thinks it might be a little too hot for her to ride the bike trails (heat is not a big problem for me). We might wait on bicycling until Sunday and see what the weather looks like then. Doesn't matter, because it's never too hot to ride ATV, so we can always do that instead. Even though my Polaris Hawkeye is air-cooled, it doesn't care how hot it is while trail riding. As long as we're moving to keep the air flowing around the engine, it stays plenty cool.

If anybody would like to go bicycling or ATVing with us, or has similar plans that we could tag along on between Thursday and Sunday, please let me know. Our schedule is fairly flexible.

3 comments:

  1. This is different,replying to your comments.Good idea though,some day i will figure out how to take that part off my blog also.

    After today i am open to either one.Can't do anything Saturday unless you plan a afternoon bike ride.I gotta work Saturday.

    In a couple more hours i will be a bachelor.Tracie & Brittany are going to Pennsylvania with the father-in-law, i am open to a bike or quad ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or Maybe an afternoon atv ride on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, the reply feature isn't too useful for me. It went months with only a reply or two and was a pain in the ass to keep checking for nothing, so I turned it off by default. I'm only on an hour or so in the morning and maybe in the evening in summer. I wouldn't have even known that you replied this time, except I have the email notification turned on. So, I get an email anyway which also defeats the purpose of replies!

    Saturday afternoon would be ok. We have to go to the dump Saturday morning anyway. Karen thinks it might be too hot for her for a bike ride, so we'll plan ATV ride for now.

    ReplyDelete