Sunday, February 15, 2009

Firewood Cutting Today

I pulled the empty trailer out into the woods and the Hawkeye never spun a wheel.


Got one tree all cut up.


LOOK! An airplane with an actual propeller for a change!


Got it all split up. It made a nice couple piles of wood.


Just for shits and giggles, how about I try to pull the loaded trailer since I had no trouble at all with it empty? What's the worst that could happen? I wouldn't be able to pull it and would have to unload it maybe?


And that's exactly what happened. And that's exactly what I had to do! Ha ha! Oh well, there's a couple nice loads of wood waiting for me when the snow melts. In the meantime I can keep cutting and pile it where I cut it.


- Quads, hailing from Grand Marsh Observatory atop Elk Castle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment