Sunday, February 22, 2009

What did I do today? You guessed it!

It sure was bright in the woods today. Exact opposite of yesterday.


It's hard to tell because of the snow, but here it is all cut up. Some sections of these trees I had to leave. They were buried too far under this drift and too close to the ground. I didn't want to take a chance of ruining my chain. When the snow and ice is gone I will come back to this spot and clean up what I missed.


Done for the day. I still didn't try to haul any up to the house.


The piles are really starting to add up. Can't wait to be able to haul it to the woodpile.


Not one..........


........but TWO airplanes with propellers!


What?! An inch or two of snow and away you go? Well, don't be too embarrassed, I used to do the same thing when a snowmobile was the only thing I had to ride.


- Quads, hailing from Grand Marsh Observatory atop Elk Castle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment