Saturday, February 28, 2009

It happens way too often to be a coincidence!

I had my ATV loaded up and ready to go to the Castle Rock Family ATV Club's annual meeting. I put the last things in the truck. I came in the house, hollered "GOODBYE" because Mrs. was mopping the bathroom floor. She came out of the bathroom and said "come here, I want to show you something". I said I didn't have time to mess around, I had to get going to make it to the meeting, almost an hour's drive. She said this couldn't wait and I had to see it before I left.

Great. While she was mopping, she managed to break the water pipe off the bottom of the toilet! What the hell was she using for a mop, my splitting maul? There was water running all over the floor.

This sort of thing happens all the time when I want to go ride my ATV. I don't go all that often, it's not like I go everyday or even every week, so I think it's more than mere coincidence. A curse maybe?

That ended my plans AGAIN. Laying on the wet floor under a leaking toilet is way more fun than spending the day with my friends and riding my ATV. Right? WRONG!

- Quads, hailing from Grand Marsh Observatory atop Elk Castle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment