Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ahhh, nice and cool this morning! Even had to put long pants on. It won't last long, supposed to heat up again after the weekend. Doesn't matter though. Either way the weather is nice, because it won't be long and it will be snowing and blowing again. And actually I don't mind that too much either, since I'm so self-sufficient now. I just need to figure out what I'm going to do for plowing driveway this year since my old Sportsman has been sold.

Speaking of Winter, I got my LP tank filled yesterday. It's cheaper in the Summer, but still too much. $1.62 per gallon, $550.00 worth. Fortunately that will last me until next Summer, leaking gauge on the tank and all (which they've been talking about replacing for many years). A lot better than when we used to have it filled 5 times a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment