Sunday, July 8, 2007

Had a great ride today again. Rode from Necedah, to Bear Bluff, then around to Josie's for a Bill Burger, and back to Necedah. 80 miles and 98 degrees! Yep, it was a little bit hot out there today, but not so bad as long as you kept moving. Didn't really see any wildlife. Tracie saw some cranes, and that was about it. Lots of deer and turkey tracks, but no more wolf tracks and still no Bigfoot.

The Hawkeye ran great even with the extreme conditions. 750 miles on her now.

My Polaris dealer called yesterday. Wanted to know if I still had my Hawkeye! He said we need to get those recalled parts replaced. Sure, that would be great, but still no parts! That's ok with me though, I'm in no hurry. He said maybe they'd have them in a week to ten days and he'd call me again later to let me know what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment