Friday, July 6, 2007

I think it's funny how certain events have completely unforeseen consequences. For instance, I've had to take the last two nights off from milking so Master has had to do it himself. This morning there is a brand new sprayer and fly spray setting in the barn! Do you think maybe the cows were kicking Master a little bit? Ha ha ha ha ha! I've also heard a rumor the three-tit cow that kicks me so much, is going to be sold. But, I've heard that rumor before and I'm still getting kicked by her years later. She even kicked my hat off this morning! Now that's close. Maybe I should take more time off?

The doctor decided to do an MRI on Mom to get a more detailed look at the cancer than the CT scan gave. He still doesn't sound too encouraging. He said that when she first came in he wouldn't have even considered it, but now her vital signs are a bit stronger so he will at least take a closer look to see if there could be any hope of surgery etc. Brother John from Illinois will be leaving today, but he'll be back soon. Brother Tim from California has decided to fly here today, and will be with us until Tuesday. Still no brother Terry. He's very busy and lives all the way around the world in Guam. Hopefully he can work something out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment