Sunday, April 6, 2008

But the strange goings on returned five years ago after Mr Jones suffered a double tragedy when his son Steven, 32, died from a brain tumour and wife Sadie, 69, died from a heart attack three months later.

Mr Jones, who runs his own scrap metal business, said: "Just after Sadie died I came home and I felt like I didn't want to go in the house.

"I got a missed call on my mobile, but it didn't ring. The call was from my own home number, but there was nobody in the house. Then when I went inside there was a smell like cigarettes which Sadie used to smoke and the smell of her perfume."

Mr Jones said the family has also received strange text messages, which they believe to be from her.

He added: "She always had a mobile with her. We buried her with her phone. There have been messages with words Sadie would say but there's no number. read more at blackpoolgazette.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment