Monday, April 21, 2008

I was out and cut a little jag of firewood today. The good news is that the chain I hit the nail with the other day is cutting great again. The bad news is that my favorite 026 saw is running poorly. It leans out at high speed once it's warmed up and I can't get it to richen. It started doing it when I removed the tree from the highway during the wind and rain. It was doing it again today. I think it's got an air leak somewhere, or else the carb needs some work. No big deal. I won't be shedding tears about it, it's just the way it goes. I'll hang it on the spare saw's hook for now, until I feel like working on it one of these days, and I'll use the spare 026 as my primary saw. If all else fails, I'll buy a new saw. Money doesn't mean anything to me. It's hard to fret about losing something you never had! Besides, it's still cheaper than buying LP gas!




The following pictures are a few that I thought were interesting:

5 deer in "Dad's" field behind my house last night.



These jets were really high. So high that it was hard to make them out with my naked eyes. That 40x zoom really kicks ass!


What the hell is this? Redneck cable installer maybe? Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment