Saturday, August 23, 2008

My little PacMan game conked out! But, I found another one just like it hosted on a different server. Whew! What would we do without PacMan? Ha ha!

I've been researching some new techniques to make better night sky (astrophotography) pictures with my Canon SX100. Unfortunately, last night was too cloudy. When the clouds would clear momentarily, the sky was crisp and clear, but those moments didn't last long enough to do any picture taking. It was a beautiful night to just sit by the fire pit anyway. Maybe I'll try again tonight.

The International Space Station will start making passes over us again on the 27th of August. As usual though, the first days will be early morning flybys. I don't list those here because most people won't see it then anyway. In the meantime, if you're intersted in the early morning flybys, check out HeavensAbove.com for the schedule.