Sunday, October 28, 2007

It was a great day for a ride! The Hawkeye likes cooler weather. The cooler it is the more power it makes. There were a lot of hunters out today. Not so many ATVs, but I did see a few. Nobody I knew. I see someone has been tearing the roads up. You should be ashamed of yourself. If I catch you, no sissy trail patrol stuff from me, I'll kick your ass. Plain and simple. The refuge is one of my favorite places to ride, and one of the only places I ride lately, so don't screw it up for me!

There were three eagles catching a thermal by the Yellow River:

The Yellow River has a little water in it again. Doesn't look yellow to me, but:

The leaves are all gone off the red berry bushes, but the berries remain bright as ever. I still don't know what they are:

Bigfoot, WHERE ARE YOU?:

Skid marks! Maybe Bigfoot jumped out in front of someone?:

Perhaps a sign like this one is needed?:

No comments:

Post a Comment