Saturday, October 27, 2007

Yesterday we carved pumpkins, and carved pumpkins, and carved pumpkins! 28 altogether, until I discovered one that I missed still in the garden (some of them had spread way out into the woods). So that meant my little row of pumpkins this year produced 30! One was too rotten to use. Good thing tea light candles are on sale at Pamida.

The Fall colors turned out better this year than what I thought they were going to do after the early frost. Even the oaks were really pretty instead of the usual browns. Actually, I think the oaks were more colorful this year than the other kinds of trees! Just about over now though. What's left is mostly brown, and they're falling fast.

Any day now I should be able to get to try out my new snowblower! VVRROOOMM! And then the snow can go away again. As long as there's enough ice for our Castle Rock Family ATV Club winter poker run, I'll be happy.

Tomorrow looks like a nice Fall day. Maybe I'll go do a little Trick-or-Treating on the ATV routes! BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment