Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I went for my first bike ride of the spring last night. Not a very long one, only about 3.5 miles. It helps to clear my lungs, and since I've been feeling congested lately, I thought no better time than now to start in on the biking season.

Tires needed a little air and the crank bearings were loose again. Made a few modifications to my tool and equipment carrier (that's a "basket" to you less manly folks). Should be ready to rock for the summer. Can't wait to hit the bike trails again!

2 comments:

  1. I have rode two times this week.I typed this once but it didn't seem to except it.Tried something different.Rode Sunday to 13&21 and rode while Tracie walked Tuesday

    jr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to go tonight too, but it's thundering and looks like rain at any minute. So I took the quad up through the woods and back instead!

    ReplyDelete