Thursday, March 1, 2007

March comes in like a lion, it goes out like a lamb. I hope that old saying is correct! The end of this month will be a nice 75 degrees with warm sunshine.

What a windy, messy, bunch of crap. I just came down from the roof, after fixing my long wire antenna. I'll have to make a new one, it's in pretty tough shape from being in too many windstorms to count and at least one tornado. It'll do for now.

Lots of snow and some ice up there. Knee deep on the west side. Thought about trying to get some of it off, since this house is built so crappy, but probably more work than it's worth. And then I'd end up damaging some shingles too. If she falls in, that's what insurance is for.

It's raining quite hard now. At 32 degrees. The worst is yet to come, supposedly. Hope Mrs. Reverend makes it home from work ok. Heavy snow etc. coming later. A little lightning static in the CB right now, and many cars in the ditch according to the scanner.

I'm sick of this! I might be riding my bike in the snow. Getting kind of impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment