Saturday, April 14, 2007

"And nothing sends me into metaphysical theory like UFOs; the otherworldly quality awakens so many questions in my mind. I recognize that art, literature and even the Bible have referenced these lights in the sky, so perhaps they have always been a quality of the Earth’s environment. But then I get lost in what it all means. I know many believe that discovering alien life would solve many issues here on Earth, from global warming to new sources of energy. I know others are expecting a new age, a time of great enlightenment due to making contact with our galactic siblings and guides, when we will literally shift into a new dimension. Some Christians believe that UFOs are signs a malevolent entity, demons or just a force to push them from their path. And many believe we are living in the End Times and The Rapture could come at any moment, when millions of believers will ascend into heaven. And there are those that believe that the winding down of the Mayan calendar is at hand and the end of time, as we know it, is 2012."

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=24203

No comments:

Post a Comment