Wednesday, April 11, 2007




Another wonderful "Spring" day! Yee haw! I guess I don't really mind the cold so much, other than it makes the grease stiff in the bearings on my bicycle, but I could live without the snow. A little bit to make the ground white at Christmas, and then it can go away. The only good thing about it this time is I know I won't be plowing! Ha ha! No plow.

While I was typing this, Snoopy started barking like crazy in the next room. I went in there to find her with a little toy, and she was looking in the mirror. She was barking at the dog with the toy in the mirror! Crazy dog.

The TV news was saying that Dane County had a lot of their snow removal equipment put in storage already and their mowers out. I know the feeling! April 9th, 1973 we got almost two feet of snow (I remember), so I guess it could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment