Saturday, April 14, 2007

How old do you suppose the programming on the local radio station was this morning? My old boss was the DJ, and he passed away quite a few years ago! It was a little freaky at first, hearing him on the radio again. Hopefully none of my elder relatives heard the weather forecast. Some of them will put on their shorts and sunglasses, head out and freeze to death! I've seen them fooled by old forecasts before. Unless of course, someone takes them by the hand and explains it to them! Ha ha!

One of the almost 100 geese that roam all over the place and poop is nesting on the outside of the barn window again this year. Last year it banged on the window so much that it broke it out (JR knows what I'm talking about). Now there is a piece of plexi-glass in place of it, so I doubt it will break, but the frame isn't the greatest. I hate geese. The only animal more useless than cats.

Speaking of cats, all the strays running around have been popping out kittens. There's a bunch in the barn, some on my back porch, and who knows how many I haven't discovered yet. I hate cats.

No meeting for me today. I can't imagine any important decisions wee members would have to make that haven't already been made. And to drive all the way around the lake and back this Saturday to talk about what we already know for next Saturday seems kind of pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment