Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Is the snow finally gone? Let's hope. Two years ago it snowed the first week of May! If global warming will eliminate nonsense like that, I'm all for it! So far it hasn't.

I haven't rode my ATV too much lately. A little bit in the woods. It makes a few strange noises, but that's the nature of the beast. The engine is mounted solid to the frame, the clutch is a heavier, different design that has a bearing on the end of it in a metal clutch housing, and it's air-cooled which makes for some strange harmonics. I've read stories of people going into a panic because of the strange noises. They need to relax. It's no big deal. If something is really wrong, it will show up and be obvious. Like my dad used to tell me with the old snowmobiles: "Don't listen to those noises and ride the damn thing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment