Monday, September 10, 2007

I took my Hawkeye to my ATV dealer (http://www.countrysportsinc.com/) this morning (Monday) at 9:00 am to have the recall work done. He told me to pick it up Wednesday at noon, but call first. I no sooner got back home from dropping it off and at 11:45 am the phone rings. It's my ATV dealer (http://www.countrysportsinc.com/) and he tells me it's finished and I can pick it up anytime I want! Talk about service. I am very pleased. Looks like a job well done too. Since I normally don't trust anyone else working on my stuff, the first thing I did was look it all over. (I even took pictures of everything before I took it up there.) He said he checked everything for potential problems too, since this is the last week of the warranty and he found nothing wrong. They gave it a bath, and it even looks like they greased it! Thank you http://www.countrysportsinc.com/ for such prompt service!

3 comments:

  1. I bought my quad there also and when i had the problem with my temperature sensor i had no problems with them.I think i had the same situation .Dropped it off and by the time i got home they called and told me to pick it up.

    Remember when i took my quad to Honyak?I think it was there a month before he even worked on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm very impressed with the service I got there today.

    Speaking of that other place, remember when I prepaid $500 worth of stuff, didn't get one piece of it for months, then finally had to call his distributor and order it myself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup i remember.

    He wasn't worried about it cause he laughed all the way to the bank then he spent it.

    ReplyDelete