Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My garden is done for the year. I've got a lot of onions yet. I won't have to plant any next year. I've also got a lot of pumpkins this year too. None of them real big. I like to have one big Jack-O-Lantern for Halloween, so will have to buy one:

My Hawkeye with the old windshield mounted on it and a load of wood behind it. The little Hawkeye does a great job pulling the loaded trailer around in the woods. Front end gets a lot lighter than the heavy Sportsman did, but it still turns eventually:

A normal load of wood. I call it the $25 size. Three of them in a face cord, and three face cord in a full cord:

These bald-faced hornets built their nest right above my main trail between my house and the woods. It's only a couple feet above my head when I ride under it. So far they haven't paid any attention to me. It's about the size of a basketball:
The milkman happened to come by while I was taking the other pictures. He was really late for some reason. About 5 or 6 hours late. I didn't go down and talk to him, figured by then he was in a hurry and didn't need me distracting him:

No comments:

Post a Comment