Saturday, September 8, 2007

Yuck! Pictures of me! Thanks a lot JR. Ha ha! I try to avoid that side of the camera lens as much as possible. But, since JR knows that, he tries to be sneaky about it. If I was still the young stud that I once was, I guess I wouldn't mind it so much:



Can't tell for sure, but I'd bet that was a beer in my hand. Used to drink a hell of a lot of it. Those spots on the deer are glue on the picture:

This was one of our many Halloween parties! (I'm the football player with horns - don't ask.) JR is seated in the center of the picture with the sweatband around his head. Not sure what he was supposed to be that year. There was sure a lot of drinking and sex that night. Bunch of puking too, eventually:

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember that day do you?Must of been a little tipsy when that picture was taken.

    I was either Rambo or myself in the last picture,hard telling with me.He He

    Awww you standing in the tall weeds posing like a super star,that's cute.He He He He

    You knew i was going to give you shit didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I kind of remember the beginning of it. I was a Green Devil. I don't know what you were, but I'm sure you were probably wasted by then!

    Actually, I was helping to pick raspberries. I just cropped everybody else out of the picture before I posted it! Ha ha! Looks way better than pictures of me nowadays! Ha ha! I only had one chin then, among other things!

    ReplyDelete