Friday, September 7, 2007


Rain! It's ok here though because we can always use it in the sand. Usually we don't have enough. It was starting to get quite dry again. The forecast sounds like next week will be excellent for cutting wood. But, my ATV will be in the shop for the recall work. Hopefully doesn't take them too long, or I'll bitch. I'd fix it myself if I thought they'd let me. I use it almost everyday for something. I use it so much I can't even remember how I got along before ATVs!

I was just watching a segment on ABC news about a 76 year old lady that got lost in the mountains for two weeks! Her and her husband were hunting, got stuck, husband broke his wrist, and among other things they got separated. He was found and she was not. She survived all by herself in the mountains. Could you? I'm pretty sure I could, barring any major injury or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment