Thursday, May 10, 2007

The CRFAC's new web site is beginning to be set up. In case you were wondering, the new web guy uploaded a copy of my old, slimmed down CRFAC page to the new web space. I was unable to check it out at first when I got the notice, so I just assumed it was all new and deleted all my CRFAC pages from my web space. Well, I didn't realize that the new guy had directly copied my page until later. Now all his (my old) links to the documents, membership application, etc. no longer work because the pages no longer exist on my web space. Oops! Sorry.

Anyway, I'm sure the web guy that the CRFAC hired will have it all fixed and looking slick in no time at all. I don't want to keep looking at the plain old simplified page anymore anyway. I want to see something shiny and new and fancy! And don't forget the #1 rule for returning visitors; frequently updated information.

No comments:

Post a Comment