Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What the hell is it with these gas prices? Record high again and it went up 10 cents per gallon in 24 hours? Fortunately I don't use much gas, but still, what a crock. They say that they had to take two midwest refineries offline for maintenance. I didn't even know there were any refineries in the midwest. And the refineries will be back online soon, but not until after the holiday weekend. Ha ha ha! What a joke. We all know what's really going on. How stupid do they think we are?

My 2wd truck gets 37 mpg and the wife's 4wd SUV gets 25 mpg. I wish she would drive my truck, because I rarely use it except when I go ATVing, but it's a standard transmission and she refuses to drive it. I have recently came upon a pretty good deal on a Chevy Astro van that gets a little better mileage than the wife's 4wd. It would be kind of nice to have a spare car with an automatic transmission that she can drive. Plus, my daughter will be driving in less than three years. And it has a trailer hitch! That's always great for hauling ATVs around. We are seriously considering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment