Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Looks like another great day! Summer-like weather on the way again. If it stays nice this weekend, maybe Sunday I'll go ride the routes, or somewhere.

Found one more morel last night. That makes two. Hardly worth it this year. The asparagus wasn't too plentiful this year either. Seems like it all went to seed right away.

I am really pleased with my DVD recorder! Every time I use it, I am more impressed. The digital receiver works great for getting over-the-air digital broadcasts and the recorder is simple and easy to use. I've been recording to DVD+RW and then if it turns out to be a show I'd like to keep, I use the DVD burner in my computer to copy it to DVD+R so I can reuse the RW disc. The recorder doesn't copy the disc itself, but would copy from a normal player etc. if the disc wasn't copyrighted. I plan to make copies of my old VHS tapes with it.

1 comment:

  1. If i can talk the wife in giving me some money for gas i wouldn't mind going for a ride on Sunday.I will let you know more Saturday.

    Jr

    ReplyDelete