Tuesday, May 8, 2007

:) Great news! I can now record South Park and no longer have to stay up until 1:00 a.m. every night to watch it. Well, maybe not that awesome, but it's still good for me! South Park is on digital channel 3.2 real late at night, every night except Sunday. I could get it on my digital TV, but the only thing I had for recording was the old VHS VCR and that didn't get digital channels. Well, Wal-mart had DVD recorders with built-in digital receiver on special yesterday (less than you can buy a digital TV). Besides now being able to record my favorite digital TV shows on disc, my TV in the den (or any regular old TV for that matter) can now get the digital channels! And I tried it out last night. It works great. Recorded Cartman while I was sound asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Daena!

    How much was this dvd recorder?

    I wouldn't have to buy a digital tv?I want one anyways but it would get me by for a while.

    Jr

    ReplyDelete
  2. $144 at the Rapids Wal-mart. I would recommend getting one of these instead of a digital TV. This way you can still use your old TV, but with the added benefit of being able to record digital TV programs to DVD. Let me know if you decide to get one, and I'll look at the box for the model and stuff for you.

    ReplyDelete