Monday, May 28, 2007

My last fire in the wood stove for the heating season last year was the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. The fire is still going this morning, but maybe the last one until Fall? We'll see. If it's less than 75 degrees in the house (depending on humidity) I'm froze! I guess when it doesn't cost anything to heat your house, your level of comfort changes too.

I think today is the day that the Necedah bunch goes to Pray for pizza. Wish I could go too, but have to do the milking and chores tonight. Maybe one of these Mondays I'll be able to go on the Pray Pizza Ride.

I was over to my ex-brother-in-law's house the other night. He bought a little tiny motorcycle at a flea market for his son. It's a street bike type, but it almost looks like a radio controlled model. Only thing is you actually ride on it. Pretty cool. If I would have had my camera along, I'd have taken pictures of it. Maybe when I see it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment