Thursday, May 31, 2007

I really like that one DeJope Gaming commercial where the old farmer is trying to get the cow to jump through the ring of fire. Then the old lady says "How about the pig"? Ha ha! That's great.

We just can't seem to get any rain here. Last night they were talking about heavy rain and maybe 1 or 2 inches. I checked the RADAR about 10:00 p.m. and it sure looked like rain coming. Got up at 4:00 a.m. and let the dogs out and NOTHING! Not even a drop, that I could tell. So, I've been doing my irrigating again today.

Went to Coddington's True Value in Oxford today and got a timer for my garden hose. Boy, has that place got the stuff crammed in there! It's been awhile since I've been there. They have just about everything. If you're ever in Oxford, I suggest you stop in just to look around, if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment