Monday, May 14, 2007

Had a great time riding the Omaha bike trail yesterday! Once the rain quit, it was pretty nice out. Not too hot. Only problem with the Omaha is that it's paved. Doesn't sound like a problem, but the pavement is breaking up and rough, so makes it more difficult to ride than the limestone screenings on the other trails. Still fun though, just a little more jarring on the hands and arms.

We rode from Elroy to Hustler and back. First time I'd ever been in Hustler. Now when someone asks me if I've ever been to Hustler, I can say; "Sure I've been there. I stood in front of the old hotel and farted." And that looked like about all there is to do in Hustler. Hee hee.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha farted.I think it was more like sharted,he he

    Yup i had a really good time also.No ne of the girls were yelling they were tired or hungry.Tracie's butt was getting sore but so was mine.21.5 miles,that's a record for me at one time.

    jr

    ReplyDelete