Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yep, another calf born this morning. But by now you know my routine. Cow freshens, I milk cow by myself, cow kicks me, I land in the gutter, pants get soaked with piss and shit. Ah, this is the life.

Only a 30% chance of rain tomorrow. Looks like I'll go to the bike trail. We need the rain and that almost guarantees we'll get it! Or at least the bike trail will. I'll have to get my touring bike out today and check it over. Haven't took it out of the shed since last Fall. I just use my old single speed bike for everyday riding. It's more exercise than the multi speed bike. When I go to the bike trail I'm more concerned with the ease of sight-seeing. Therefore, I take the easy bike to the trails!

1 comment:

  1. I gotta check tire pressures today and maybe give the chain a squirt of lube and i should be ready .Oh maybe charge my batteries for my camera.

    Ha Ha shit and piss all over you.I almost got it that one day i was over and that bull could hit the wall 10 feet behind him.Lucky you yelled to hurry cause when his tail raised that was the last warning shit was spaying all over.

    jr

    ReplyDelete