Thursday, June 14, 2007

The calf born last night is really wild! It's afraid of everything and really makes a lot of noise. When I let the cows in the barn this morning, it was even afraid of them! A calf that's afraid of cows? Ha ha!

On my bike ride last night, a tiny fawn jumped out of the ditch and stood not more than 20 feet in front of me. By the time I got the camera out, it had disappeared in the brush again.

Looks like everybody here will be either working or at the water park on Father's Day. Since I'll be alone, maybe I'll go somewhere. I thought about going to the bike trail, since I rode ATV last Sunday, but it sounds like it might be kind of hot and sticky weather. Which really doesn't bother me while riding bike, but I've been plagued with headaches again this week, so might not want to overdo it. Seeing as Jackson is open again as of today, maybe I'll go there. I had intended to go there last Sunday anyway. Or, maybe I'll do nothing.

4 comments:

  1. Daena!

    I plan on riding the 23rd of June.I think it is the scavenger hunt.Brother-in-law Don is coming with me.You still plan on riding the routes that weekend?If not i might take him to BRF.

    I might be interested in a bike ride Sunday if it's not too hot.Tracie & Michael will be working and i am sure Brittany will run off this weekend too so i will be alone.

    Jr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I plan on going to the club thing on the 23rd. I'm not sure yet about this Sunday. I originally was going to the bike trail, but I've been fighting these damn headaches everyday again. So, since Sunday is supposed to be the hottest, most humid day, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not to sure about this Sunday either.I might go out to the old house and see if i can get that deck/porch down the is used to go upstairs .


    i want to get those 4x4's for our porch/deck i plan on building one of these days.

    jr

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds hotter than bike riding! Might as well salvage what you can, if they are going to demolish it anyway.

    I'm not sure yet either. I felt better yesterday, and so far this morning. I'd like to get my season pass for the bike trail one of these days. I'd also like to get up to BRF and ride again. The Summer goes so fast.

    ReplyDelete