Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The flies are really biting the cows lately. I got a tail in each eye tonight. And I'm getting more and more bruises from the kicking. One spot they keep kicking is the same spot that I cracked my wrist on the edge of the door after getting an escaped calf back in the barn. Sure glad I'm retired. Can't blame the cows. They're not kicking me, just the flies, but when I'm milking them I just happen to be in the way.

I was up at the antique museum today putting in some hours with the club. We got a lot accomplished. I think I'll be up there again tomorrow. Looks like the new kitchen will be done in time for the 4th of July event. And the sawmill will be in place and maybe even the shed for it will have begun to be built. A lot going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment